You can view all of the available ribbons below or please select one of the options to filter eligibility.
- Only those NSCC officers, midshipmen, instructors, and cadets who are currently enrolled in either an NSCC or NLCC unit, assigned to a regional staff, or assigned to a training contingent, are eligible to receive ribbon awards. Personnel in retired status who perform escort evolutions are eligible for awards associated with duty performed.
- Midshipmen are considered to be officers for ribbon award purposes.
- Instructors are eligible to receive officer ribbon awards.
- Presentation of awards to individuals who have left the NSCC/NLCC programs is not authorized.
- Ribbons listed that have a NSCC/NLCC designation can be awarded to members of both organizations. Ribbons that are not designated NSCC or NLCC may be awarded to members of one or both programs as indicated by the awarding organization criteria.
- Members transferring from NLCC to NSCC or from NSCC to officer status (which includes Midshipman and Instructors) can transfer all ribbons except for year ribbons or as noted below.
- Members can only get credit towards one ribbon award per event, events, or same time period.
- An NLCC Cadet that is working on a ribbon award can complete the award requirements if they transfer to NSCC status and do not have a break in enrollment/service without having to start over. NSCC Cadets transferring to officer status cannot carry partial credit for completion of a ribbon award when transferring.